Re: Battlefield 6 Info

by Naplesmania

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

Latest rumor is a reveal date on March 23rd, I'm not going to add this to the list as it really doesn't hold much weight right now, but it might be worth noting.

Message 11 of 208 (1,784 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Player55
I would agree with the Warzone part if DICE LA have been working on it since BF6 development started, but I feel they have not long moved on to this unknown project which would be way too late to start developing a BF version of Warzone imo.

As for a remaster, I'm pretty sure a while back DICE said they had no plans for a remaster.

What gets me the most is the 'bringing the crazy' part, to me that sounds like a new project, a fresh game. I think it would be ideal to know when this project was started so we can at least start with some pieces of the puzzle.
Message 12 of 208 (1,763 Views)

Champion (Retired)

News today: https://www.ea.com/news/a-bold-move-for-battlefield

Dice are going full force on Battlefield 6 with Criterion joining the Dice and Dice LA squad to work on the up coming Battlefield. They're throwing all resources at the game so this is shaping up to be a big deal.

They also mentioned the first version of the reveal trailer has been seen by them and they are pretty pleased so far.

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for it, I'm getting hyped for an epic comeback from the battlefield franchise.

Message 13 of 208 (1,722 Views)

Hero

My body is ready.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 208 (1,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

More information about the last gen versions of the game as well as the new setting and the cross play features from this website:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/lxvff3/new_battlefield_6_details_cross_play_...

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/lvg5mn/battlefield_6_alpha_coming_earlier_th...

Kazakhstan will be a new map for the game, seems like a desert one so it should be interesting.  

The game alpha seems to be coming also for the game.

Enjoy!

Message 15 of 208 (1,655 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Player55
Thanks for the info! It would be great to see a 4-5y lifespan of the game for sure and the setting would be interesting.
Certainly worth noting!

I’ll update the post tomorrow with this info and format it a little better. 👍🏻

Message 16 of 208 (1,638 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarbonCarl Can’t wait to finally play it! BF player since Bad Company 2 here!
Message 17 of 208 (1,620 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Original Post has been cleaned up and updated.

@Naplesmania
Most certainly my favourite title out of the series! Truly epic battles.
And yes, I am so hoping it's a masterpiece.
Message 18 of 208 (1,568 Views)

★★ Guide

I hope to see return of zip lines and grappling hooks etc. too. Maybe we could see more soldier classes as well if there's going to be more gadgets and thus more roles.

Message 19 of 208 (1,521 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Teal_Pipo_Fredo

It would certainly be nice to see some stuff return, I’m looking forward to see what they have in store. The reveal can’t come soon enough!
Message 20 of 208 (1,497 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help