Re: Battlefield 5 wont get past the loading screen (Xbox One)

by Nung221

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 wont get past the loading screen (Xbox One)

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to get past the battlefield 5 loading screen. Im currently on the xbox one and whenever I open the game I get to the main menu where they ask to log you in or if you want to switch profiles. When i click the sign in button the menu disappears and i am stuck on the main menu loading screen with background music playing. The game does not load into the multiplayer,single player,settings,etc. This has been happening for months and I have not been able to play in about a year. Ive uninstalled the game multiple times and deleted previous saves with no success. Ive also tried moving the game into external storage and back and the result is the same as previous attempts. 

Message 1 of 5 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Plukashi1Does that happen on other games or just BFV? When you deleted your save games did you delete the cloud ones too? If not make sure to 'delete from everywhere'.

You could try the suggestion from a hero from this post that seemed to work, not the exact issue you have, but maybe give it a try? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/Battlefield-5-stuck-at-launch-loading-screen-Xbox-one/m-p/85...

You could also try clearing your consoles cache. This requires you to turn your console off, and unplug it. With it unplugged press the power button a couple times. Plug it back in and see if that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (593 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Plukashi1Does that happen on other games or just BFV? When you deleted your save games did you delete the cloud ones too? If not make sure to 'delete from everywhere'.

You could try the suggestion from a hero from this post that seemed to work, not the exact issue you have, but maybe give it a try? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/Battlefield-5-stuck-at-launch-loading-screen-Xbox-one/m-p/85...

You could also try clearing your consoles cache. This requires you to turn your console off, and unplug it. With it unplugged press the power button a couple times. Plug it back in and see if that helps.

Message 2 of 5 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Nung221 I have just deleted all the saves on my games including the cloud data(i have played on multiple consoles ) This fixed my Problem!! Unfortunately i have lost all my progress which i was trying to avoid. I can now play the game.
Message 3 of 5 (577 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Plukashi1 That is unfortunate, however at least you got it going again.
Message 4 of 5 (573 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Plukashi1 your multiplayer progression will still be there but any singel player progression will be removed.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (534 Views)