Re: Battlefield 5 ruined by hackers - getting worse and worse !

by BassMan_PC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 ruined by hackers - getting worse and worse !

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Battlefield 5 is unplayable today - no matter what server I join there is a hacker on board - they are not even trying to hide og deny it. New hack out today ? When I spectate and record them and write what I'm doing in the chat they leave. What is being done about this - if anything at all ?

It's for sure if BF6 does not pack a serious protect I'm not going to buy it - then the circle ends here.

To me it seems like this game has been left to sink and die a silent death.

So sad about this

Message 1 of 10 (20,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (20,599 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @Col_Larsen

I understand the frustration and we do get posts complaining about this everyday. The only info we can give about this is found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/Our-Anti-Cheat-Approach-in-Battlefield-V/m-p/9961145#M67305
Message 2 of 10 (20,683 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No buy another game from them problem solved

Message 3 of 10 (20,661 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Col_Larsen Encountering multiple hackers per play session. It is getting annoying. Whatever anticheat approach they are using it is not working.
Message 4 of 10 (20,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hacking and cheating in online games is a universal problem on PC.    It's not that Battlefield has more or less hackers then any other game it's just the way the multiplayer works.  Without ranked matches, by playing round after round in the same server you will play multiple rounds against players that are much better than you.    Compared to the way COD, Warzone, Apex, PUBG, Overwatch and most of the coop shooters where every new round is against a random sample of those online.  So some rounds you will dominate and others you will be smashed.  But two hours in two breakthrough maps where both teams are mostly the same players and eventually you will convince yourself that the player at the top of the list must be hacking.

If you can name me an online multiplayer game that does not have a hacker problem please do tell.  But the hacker problem is not solely a Battlefield problem. 

I've heard that Valorant has some serious anti cheat software and that why it's not doing so well because nobody will agree to the terms and conditions.. 

Message 5 of 10 (20,630 Views)

★★ Pro
@ShevermiN That is exactly what I have been saying in these "hackers on every server" post in this forum. It might be a different problem in other regions, but on EU servers I´m facing a hacker maybe every 1-2 weeks.

Not having a skills bases matchmaking is one of the biggest advantages Battlefield has over other games. Having players on the server that are weaker than you are, grants you some easy kills and might not be that rewarding. On the other hand, playing vs better players and getting killed by them over and over again, is the only way to improve at a game. The problem is some players can´t even imagine how good others might get at the game. Accepting that other players are just that much better and looking at you own mistakes, is how you get better at the game. Choosing the easy way out and calling all of them hackers weakens you playstyle and removes the fun in gaming.
Message 6 of 10 (20,605 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (20,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ShevermiNWhen i used to play rainbow six siege i saw maybe 1 or 2 over 6 months. In BFV I saw 30 times times that. Been playing for a while, majority of the time I can tell who is just good and who is hacking.

Message 8 of 10 (20,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have reported blatant cheaters and they are still ruining servers weeks later.  I know this because I keep running into them (sometimes daily) and I bookmark the tracker page of every cheater that I report and I follow up.  If only the people that are in charge of banning people actually cared like I do.

Why isn't their live admins that come to a server and ban people in real time?  There are blatant rage cheaters that require no investigation that are ruining servers.  Just ban them.  EA needs to hire people to police the servers if a working anti-cheat is not available.

Message 9 of 10 (20,518 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with issues related to this on AHQ.

You can use the link I shared above to report any suspected cheating.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (20,510 Views)