Battlefield 5 clones in company. Can't personalize

by lancepants28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 clones in company. Can't personalize

★★ Novice

Every time I try to personalize my company with different outfits, they all get the same one. On ps4 pro only happened after patch 4.4 on September 3rd.

Can we no lower personalize each class to have own unique outfit look? Is there a new button like load out morning that is available that I need to turn off? Tested the load out mirroring feature and that only affects equipment like guns and etc. 

To test this go to company change any outfit gear on any class then go back to your company screen where you see all 4 figures. They all have same outfit. Before 4.4 patch on September 3rd, you could make them unique.

Message 1 of 6 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 5 clones in company. Can't personalize

★★ Expert

What he means is, that Kurt and Peter wear different uniforms, but all your Kurt characters wear the same one.

This was changed with the last patch. So when you use the same character for each class, all look the same.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (792 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@lancepants28 You need to select different characters if you want to use different outfits.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 2 of 6 (840 Views)

★★ Novice
@ElliotLH I did and all 4 get the same item.
Message 3 of 6 (830 Views)

Hero
@lancepants28 That's strange as I simply changed characters for all my classes and they have independent looks.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

★★ Expert

What he means is, that Kurt and Peter wear different uniforms, but all your Kurt characters wear the same one.

This was changed with the last patch. So when you use the same character for each class, all look the same.

Message 5 of 6 (793 Views)

EA DICE Team

What @kregora  said. Standard smile 

But with more context and details. 

The Company has been reset as part of our preparation for deploying new factions with the Pacific. You will need to re-setup your Soliders when you load the game today, and will now find your customisation is attached to individual characters vs broadly applied on the class (meaning that if you use the same character across your company, you will find that changing the customisation options on that character will affect it's usage on other classes).

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (787 Views)