and you  ???

Edit : Also for Battlefront 2  66 mo

Message 1 of 14 (2,996 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV update ???

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Roadmay @ZykZeNoFutur @Betrayed02 

We've deployed a small client-side update on PC for Battlefield V, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Need for Speed Heat to support the latest Intel CPUs. No other changes were included.

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (2,903 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I am unable to start the game now.

Win 10 Pro

I just switched last night from W11 and played the game a couple of hours but now, it does not even start.

Message 2 of 14 (2,970 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have same question , is there some new stuffs from BF2042 Portal ?

Message 3 of 14 (2,965 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Roadmay @ZykZeNoFutur @Betrayed02 

We've deployed a small client-side update on PC for Battlefield V, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Need for Speed Heat to support the latest Intel CPUs. No other changes were included.

Message 4 of 14 (2,904 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Straatford87after this update I was unable to start the game.

I was doing a clean install last night and ran windows update to install what it was needed, after that I tried to launch the game this morning and did not work.

May have the updates from windows affect somehow?
Last thing I installed was this optional update: KB5006738 (besides one for net framework and win defender)

Also could you advise on the following error: too many computers have accessed this accounts version of displayname field missing from registry"

I reinstalled origin, cleared the cache, rebooted, flushed dns but nothing. It seems in origin I am missing my username in friends tab. I think my username was there before or I just forgot.

Message 5 of 14 (2,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 So why it said i cannot download the server?
Message 6 of 14 (2,746 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue after update the game not start Frown

Message 7 of 14 (2,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have no access to BF V since the ea console stated an update was needed. ! help! I need a Medic - blood everywhere ! !!

Message 8 of 14 (2,229 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Betrayed02 I recommend that you clear the Origin cache. https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

@OUCKing are you having issues downloading it on Origin or?

@Master_Net0 do you get any error messages?

@EphJay What error are you getting?

/Atic
Message 9 of 14 (1,862 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic no error message after press on play button not happen any thing and i see lot of people have same issue and someone on downdetector site suggest to do this and it works with me

I was able to fix the BFV no launch issue after last update by running in compatibility mode
compatibility mode -> go to game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games -> right click on bfv.exe and chose properties -> chose compatibility tab -> run in troubleshooting compatibility mode or just check run in win 8 compatibility mode

the game still not working from origin must be open it from this method "run in troubleshooting compatibility mode"
so please fix this by your developer
Message 10 of 14 (1,851 Views)