Re: BFV pre-order weapons transfer (PC -> Xbox)

by VOLBANKER_PC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV pre-order weapons transfer (PC -> Xbox)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

If it’s not too much trouble, would it be possible for me to get the BFV pre-order weapons for my Xbox BF1 player?

The weapons are the Fedorov Degtyarev etc.

I have them on PC because I pre-ordered BFV back then (see attachment), however I’ve switched to Xbox since.

I already tried buying the Enlister Offer for Xbox, as it’s named, however it was sold out so they gave me a refund.

Hope it’s possible as I’d really like to get access to those weapons again.

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

Hi @VOLBANKER_PC,

You can't transfer any stats or purchases you have acquired on one platform to another; each platform is an independent entity.

You may possibly get those BFV pre-order weapons through EA Play Pro subscription for consoles. However, THIS IS COMPLETELY SPECULATION AND IS UNTESTED. SPEND YOUR MONEY AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

Please refer to this post for more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/Battlefield-1-pre-order-Battlefield-5-guns/m-p/11780366/high...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Hi @VOLBANKER_PC,

You can't transfer any stats or purchases you have acquired on one platform to another; each platform is an independent entity.

You may possibly get those BFV pre-order weapons through EA Play Pro subscription for consoles. However, THIS IS COMPLETELY SPECULATION AND IS UNTESTED. SPEND YOUR MONEY AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

Please refer to this post for more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/Battlefield-1-pre-order-Battlefield-5-guns/m-p/11780366/high...

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Thanks for the reply, I do know that however in this case I can’t go out and buy the Enlister Offer for Xbox as it’s sold out so I’m hoping there’s s kind person in EA/DICE that will say ok, we will make the pre-order weapons available for you Standard smile

Thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)