BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Reward Issues

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Reward Issues

★★★ Newbie

i had the issue too but after playing the coop mode i suddendly recieved them but only on the medic class

Message 21 of 368 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 as far as I'm concern this issue was already when I played BF V last time .. something like a year ago
Message 22 of 368 (1,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Could not report on PS4 has been an issue since I can remember and never been fixed

Message 23 of 368 (1,690 Views)

It's been fixed multiple times but just keeps breaking, that's why there are posts that date back to launch - There is most likely going to be a revamped system in BF6 so this dkesn't happen again. Just hang tight everyone, things'll go back to normal soon

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 24 of 368 (1,682 Views)

★★★ Guide

Things will go back to normal but for how long?  Until they break again for the 100th time?  In March all the servers disappeared for 4 days straight and we had EA Help agents telling us it was a problem with our game consoles when it wasn't.

This progression bug has been around since the game came out like you mentioned and Dice/EA have never actually fixed it.  Why?  Why do they put a band aid on it but never actually repair the issue?

Message 25 of 368 (1,656 Views)

★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy Dont see the quick fix then SMH
Message 26 of 368 (1,561 Views)

★★ Guide
@Straatford87 Thank you for the update and I look forward to when everything is back.
Side note: I did notice that I ranked up from 322 to 323 even though no other stats were working so some thing still count towards stats.
Message 27 of 368 (1,558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad to see that i am not the only one with this problem

Any clue when it will be fixed?

Cause no offence at this point game experience really sucks and we paid money for it.

Message 28 of 368 (1,497 Views)

★★ Novice

have the same problem & unlock rewards weapon ....

Message 29 of 368 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@99Trafi99 probably gonna take weeks/months. Last time it took 3 weeks to fix, but they probably will give some classic EA excuse, like it is on our end. Probably dropping this game for good, along with the battlefield series. It is a shame what EA is doing....
Message 30 of 368 (1,330 Views)