Re: BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Reward Issues

by Straatford87

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I understand that everyone is at the helm in preparation of Battlefield 6 but this is your most recent game. It would be most appreciated if this could get fixed ASAP. I have no understanding of how to fix bugs but companies like this have been around for decades, im not implying that it is an easy fix but some members of your team should have experience fixing these bugs.

Message 361 of 368 (2,048 Views)

Re: BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Issues

★★★ Newbie
@V3sv1_0G They must have just fixed this. Was literally just typing about the same problem, logged in, and my gold M2 is finally here. Good luck
Message 362 of 368 (2,037 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seems to be fixed now thanks ! No automatic unlocks after logging in, but playing a full round unlocked the missing items (weapon skins). Did not have to level up the weapon in question to get it, I did go up a rank though, not sure if connected.

I agree with couple other comments, while I do understand that most are working on new things, couple weeks fix time for a game that is still actively monetized is bit questionable as this issue is very detrimental to new players experience.

Message 363 of 368 (1,860 Views)

★★ Guide

Still do not receive Assignements after Leveling a class to 20. I am Missing Support and Recon now (and the skins you would get for the assignments).

So this is over 2 weeks now or so to fix it? And you really think I will buy Battlefield 6 after you take so good care about us here in BFV? Lol @ EA

Message 364 of 368 (1,817 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Update, May 21:

Good news, we’ve fixed the end of round issues, and you’ve let us know they are once again showing as intended. Please do let us know if you notice any further issues. 

We can also confirm that unlock rewards are once again available to all players on console. However, some PC players have indicated that they are still unable to unlock the rewards for reaching level 20. If you are a PC player, and have played until at least level 20 and are still affected by this issue, please reach out to EA Help to have these restored for you.

Thank you for staying in touch with us during our investigation, and your continued patience while we’ve worked to restore expected game behavior.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

Message 365 of 368 (6,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issue still not fixed with no way to report it through bug report support portal.  How do we get this resolved?  There is no reason to log in and play.  I find myself playing a few rounds then leaving knowing my rewards are not coming (not like they are really all that great...but it is a reason to play).  I find it amazing that this issue was first reported years ago.  The cynical side says this push for getting new BF 5 players was just a cash grab with the upside to convert new players to the upcoming BF release.  I tell you what, I am reminded now every time I log in that the long painful road of supporting EA products is never ending.

Message 366 of 368 (1,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Straatford87I made a complete list of my missing items. Yestrerday they just told me to "wait some more" until it gets unlocked.
Today the support website just stops loading when you click "select a contact option"

Following Skins I did not get assignments for and thus missing all the color variants:
Axis: Gravedigger, Protector, Wolf, Illusionist.
Allied: Highlander, Phantom, Weatherman, Patriot.
Those are all Proficiency Assignments I am missing, they did not unlock while leveling up.
Level 20 Assault Mastery did not unlock.
Facepaint for Level 50 is locked (I am Level 71)

I am getting slightly mad by now.

EDIT:

Finally one of the advisors could unlock my missing proficiency assignments for the classes and the missing assault mastery assignment for me.

They could do nothing about the missing level 50 facepaint though. Guess I have to live with that.

Message 367 of 368 (1,506 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello I have been playing for a few months and noticed I can't equip my level 8 and level 10 assault weapons even though I am now level 12. Is this related to the end of round issues and if so can you please help me?

Message 368 of 368 (1,373 Views)