Re: BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Reward Issues

by losthunter340

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Reward Issues

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update, May 21:

Good news, we’ve fixed the end of round issues, and you’ve let us know they are once again showing as intended. Please do let us know if you notice any further issues. 

We can also confirm that unlock rewards are once again available to all players on console. However, some PC players have indicated that they are still unable to unlock the rewards for reaching level 20. If you are a PC player, and have played until at least level 20 and are still affected by this issue, please reach out to EA Help to have these restored for you.

Thank you for staying in touch with us during our investigation, and your continued patience while we’ve worked to restore expected game behavior.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

Hi all,

This past week, two Battlefield V issues have been reported to us. Both issues are still being investigated, and I've summarized them for you below. Once further information becomes available, we'll post it here.

• May 6 - PC - Could not fetch your report at the end of the match
    • The results screen at end of round doesn't show, and instead gives the error "Could not fetch your report".
  • May 8 - PC- Players do not receive class level rewards
    • Upon gaining a level with rewards, players are not receiving the weapon unlock rewards for that level.

At this time there is no workaround available.

Thank you for reporting these issues and sticking with us while we work to restore normal game behavior.

Message 1 of 368 (17,709 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Update, May 21:

Good news, we’ve fixed the end of round issues, and you’ve let us know they are once again showing as intended. Please do let us know if you notice any further issues. 

We can also confirm that unlock rewards are once again available to all players on console. However, some PC players have indicated that they are still unable to unlock the rewards for reaching level 20. If you are a PC player, and have played until at least level 20 and are still affected by this issue, please reach out to EA Help to have these restored for you.

Thank you for staying in touch with us during our investigation, and your continued patience while we’ve worked to restore expected game behavior.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

View in thread

Message 365 of 368 (6,294 Views)

All Replies

Re: BFV - End of Round, Weapon Unlock Issues

★★ Apprentice

Mr community manager also we dont receiving weapon camos such as urban blue and predator...for example i lvled up 2 more weapons to level 6 and 10 and i didn't receive my predator,urban blue camo or the assignment for this weapon.

Message 2 of 368 (17,586 Views)

★ Apprentice

please solve this problem asap ;;

Message 3 of 368 (17,526 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I am also not getting company coins for leveling up account, please fix that! The only money I get is from daily missions
Message 4 of 368 (17,457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ArtZenOfficial I have the same problem. I am missing about 13k coins by now, i have a new account and leveled up a whole lot.
Message 5 of 368 (17,390 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@Straatford87 have you done anything to fix this problem over the weekend or is it all hands on deck today?
Message 6 of 368 (17,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@losthunter340I don't think that they are even trying to fix it Frown very disappointed at this game and never buying an ea game again. I wasted 40 bucks. I am very sad and disappointed. And hoping EA gives some sort of compensation. Or even tries to do something about it someone had this bug in 2019 and it's still a problem.

Message 7 of 368 (17,327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Soturijorma They are trying.
Message 8 of 368 (17,236 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Can you give us an estimation of when it will be resolved?
Message 9 of 368 (17,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

here is my report error.

Thx for trying to fix it!

Message 10 of 368 (17,079 Views)