Re: BFV Barbed wire bug

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

BFV Barbed wire bug

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone! 

I've noticed a bug with invisible barbed wire.

When i use the Katana on the Pacific maps i use it to brake the barbed wire and to make my enemies into delicious Tuna Sushi 😂 .

When ever you destroy the barbed wire you cant go through , its like an invisible wall , you have to go to the next one and do the same in order for you to pass the barbed wire . 

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

The team tried to reduce a lot of instances of invisible fire and barbed wire a while ago. I can't remember if this was before the Pacific update though... if you're able to reproduce it, could you record a quick video?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy I will try to post a video tonight
And where can i post it?
Message 3 of 6 (512 Views)

@PvPhantomPr1  Easiest way would be to upload it to youtube then post the link here (I can't seem to get the Bug Report section to show up on my screen)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)

★★★ Expert
@PvPhantomPr1 I remember this topic where it has a youtube video showing an example of the issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/Barb-wire-present-but-no-graphic-next-to-no-barb-wire-but/m-...
Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@flyinghorse101@TTZ_Dipsyyes, that is one spot on that map. There are two spots I know of on Soloman Islands. One is shown in the video (at point B) as well as at point A, headed towards B. I can post vid of both locations if required, but its in the locations I mentioned above.

Edit: Here is video of all I could find https://youtu.be/J6lDDZKOQjk It seems like it happens only when the poles of the barbed wire are left. There may be more locations than this.

Message 6 of 6 (416 Views)