same...

Message 81 of 206 (1,315 Views)

Re: Dead, but no Respawn

★★★ Newbie

Happened again to me today on Xbox one

Message 82 of 206 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You might have to quit the game and reload it. Or just leave the match you are playing.

Message 83 of 206 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Expert

Just some screens on what topic starter meant. 

Think this topic can be pinned down @EA_Atic . This issue is actually happening more and more after latest releases. 

Case: You're playing BFV and died. The revive counter stops (pressing mouse button hoping to extend time as long as possible for a revive) Noticing enemy's around and pressing Q for danger icon / "spot" . No help came and myself looking at nice posters at the wall. 

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.12.26 - 15.46.47.12.png

Deathscreen

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.12.26 - 15.47.29.40.pngNo way to redeploy as you can see

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.12.26 - 15.48.23.16.png

O hello there... You can see game continues. 

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.12.26 - 15.48.54.47.png

After promoting one of the squad member to lead (as I can't do anything ingame) This hangar is my end station. Guess the Firestorm hangar is the real hell and they want me to join... 

Got the game quit as completely stuck. 

Server info - Mind as well playing underground but server got the information some delayed:

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.12.26 - 15.47.20.51.png

Message 84 of 206 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Expert

Capture.JPG

Team is investigating

Message 85 of 206 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.01.12 - 12.28.38.05 (Medium).png

It happens more frequently now. When squad is wiped you might be able to respawn..

Message 86 of 206 (1,017 Views)

★ Novice

So not sure if this has been discussed on any other threads related to this issue, but from game play here are my observations.  When this happens, it's usually after someone has built a fortification on my corpse before the respawn timer has finished.  The only way to get released from this state is for the entire squad to wipe.  You must get the squad wiped screen.  Once that happens, you should be released and allowed to respawn.  This has worked for my squad mates and myself 100% of the time.

Message 87 of 206 (966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem as well it just happened to me had to leave the game because of this 

Message 88 of 206 (957 Views)

Permadeath bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060 Super AMP edition (Zotac)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16Gb
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Conquest, Iwo Jima
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.01.20
Summarize your bug When I die I just lay there on the ground not able to respawn or redeploy my teammates cant revive me and the only way I can fix the bug is to quit the match and rejoin but the downside is I lose all of my XP and kills. Sometimes when I have been killed I'm still able to fire my weapons and throw grenades (not able to do damage to other players
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not 100% sure but I would check if there are any conflicting animations that are supposed to happen but don't and I get stuck to the ground after death I have seen in chat other players suffering the same fate of being in permadeath. My second guess to fix it is to check conflicting lines between what happens when you get shot and then the revive animation and see if there are any issues there.
What happens when the bug occurs? So I get shot at by another player go down and the revive UI shows up and if there is no teammate around I accept my fate and goto respawn. But when the timer runs out I'm just still in the death animation the UI has disappeared for me to get revived and I'm just on the ground with players running over me and I have to exit the match and rejoin
What should be happening instead? If I am unable to be revived and the timer has ran out I should be returned to the map screen to spawn back onto the map

I'll provide steps on how the bug occurs.

1- I get shot at and go down.

2- The revival timer runs out

3- I am stuck on the ground not able to redeploy

(I am not able to look around or move and I have to quit the match and rejoin)

Message 89 of 206 (959 Views)

Re: BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

Message 90 of 206 (1,395 Views)