BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

by TidyTib

Original Post

Re: BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

★★★★ Novice

Stuck on death screen as well on Xbox One X. Conquest. Iwo Jima. Wish was a redeploy option in menu for these occasions. Disappointed

Message 71 of 206 (2,390 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where is the emergency patch for this? Holy crap how does stupid bugs like this get introduced all the time? First invisible soldiers, now every 2 or 3 matches I can't respawn and I have to quit the whole match.

Pathetic.

Message 72 of 206 (2,379 Views)

★★★ Novice

this occurred to me today and I was stuck for like 2 minutes. pressed esc and resume just to stare at an empty hangar...
strangely enough, after these 2 minutes, my squad wiped, I get the hud info and I could redeploy just like before.

Message 73 of 206 (2,358 Views)

★ Novice

Just want to add, that I reproduced the fix for the bug. Not sure what causes the bug. I think when you aim down your sites RIGHT as you die, there's a chance for it to happen. But I CAN verify that when your squad gets WIPED, then the bug will resolve itself. I have had it happen 4 times now. Now as far as switching squads.... I'm not sure if that works, as I haven't tried that yet.

Message 74 of 206 (2,305 Views)

Re: Returned to death screen when spawning in vehicle, no redeploy button

★★★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me. In my case, it would happen every time I die just after or while I'm being revived due to either a plane bombing or coz another player killed the medic. the only option after that would be to quit the game and start fresh.

Message 75 of 206 (2,266 Views)

Re: Down but unable to respawn or die by any means

★ Novice

Its the November of 2019 and this bug still happens on PC

Message 76 of 206 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Novice

Let's necro this topic... it's back. Just died and got stuck in the death screen. Yay!  So glad this bug is back again...

Message 77 of 206 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lately I have been playing a few hours of battlefield a day and it least once per day i will die an get stuck just laying on the ground in the dying animation without any option to redeploy, forcing me to leave the match. 

Message 78 of 206 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since couple days, on PC, I also encounter this bug quite often, let's say 50% of games I play. Then I am stuck and must exit.

Just a suggestion, but it may be related to speed of "dying", like combining "slower" with "faster" buttons, so some particular combination sets some unexpected value.

Message 79 of 206 (2,029 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TidyTib It is still in the game. All these bugs are ruining the game experience for me. DICE fix you things!
Message 80 of 206 (1,999 Views)