BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

by TidyTib

Original Post

Re: Permadeath bug

★★★ Expert
@Ramboeyes1 Hi, see also https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BAttlefield-V-stuck-on-Death-Screen/td-p/7571807/jump-to/first... , the team is aware and working on a fix. Agree it is a bug which exist some longer now, but added on the list.
Message 91 of 206 (711 Views)

Re: Dead, but no Respawn

★★★ Expert

Yes this was the main topic if i'm correct. 

Although the team is investigating, just some information as it is still happening

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.02.23 - 18.46.23.95.png

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.02.23 - 18.46.33.63.png

Message 92 of 206 (695 Views)

Re: BAttlefield V stuck on Death Screen

★★★ Novice

This bug will never be fixed, still there in February 2020, you can read more about it at https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/195771/stuck-in-death-screen-bug-still (someone who was also annoyed created a topic).. a bug that the game released with is still here more than a year later.

It can still happen, like 5 minutes ago for me on Hamada (Breakthrough).

I died by a bomber plane inside FLAK AA gun. Then i saw a support team mate rebuilding said FLAK gun while I was lying on the ground. I decided to bleed out and not wait for a revive, then I was stuck in the death screen permanently. This is awful since you gotta leave the server to be able to play again..

So yes, I was next to something that can be re-built, and someone was actually rebuilding it with the wrench while I had it happen. So that looks like it's the same bug as originally described. Why is EA never able to fix it, after so many months and bug reports? EA has developers right? Or did they all leave?

Like for real. This kind of stuff impacts the playing experience. The game got released with this bug, and it will just NEVER be fixed during the entire lifecycle of Battlefield 5?

Here is a video to prove it: https://streamable.com/0i14x

death-screen-bug

Message 93 of 206 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Expert

It has been reported so many times I even can't fine the main topic. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.03.01 - 21.10.42.83.png
Message 94 of 206 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.01.19 - 14.45.34.37.png

another example

Message 95 of 206 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

wait for a squad wipe. Ask your squad to stop spawning and force a squad wipe. This will resolve the issue 

Message 96 of 206 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Expert
@wildbam Yep, I knew that. But still much appreciated.
This case playing with unknown squad members, they are mostly not willing to redeploy. / get killed. sometimes I join a one member squad to get this done.
Still it should be solved in next release
Message 97 of 206 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Expert

deadbug.JPG

-See here that it should be resolved in next release. 

Message 98 of 206 (1,339 Views)

Permanent death camera

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Any server, happened 3 times in the last 24 hours
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/9/2020
Summarize your bug I got killed and a structure was build on top of me. Happened 3 times in the last 24 hours. For example, the last time I died in the Japanese tank and got thrown on the place the tanks supply station gets build. The supply station got build on top of me while I was bleeding. Easy to repro: Kill someone in Conquest or any other mode where you can build, then build something on top of him/her while bleeding. Bug is 100% in this scenario. Of course it has to happen in a build-able spot.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enter Conquest 2. Get killed in a build-able spot (ammo station, sand bags) 3. While bleeding, something is build above you
What happens when the bug occurs? Infinite death camera - you have to leave server.
What should be happening instead? Respawn.

1. Enter Conquest
2. Get killed in a build-able spot (ammo station, sand bags)
3. While bleeding, something is build above you

Message 99 of 206 (1,123 Views)

Re: Permanent death camera

★★★★★ Expert

Have same problem on pc randomly.

Message 100 of 206 (1,121 Views)