At what point do we give?

by eggfarts1220

Original Post

At what point do we give?

★ Guide

At what point do we give up on reporting cheaters?  We do it all day long every day, day after day after day! And yet the same people keep cheating.  When do we; those who play fair and spent good money to play the game get our due justification?   Cheating has seem to become the way of things. There is no justice and no one cares anymore.  When has "do what is right" become the wrong and doing the wrong has become the right?  I want justice because I am a consumer who gave lots of money to fund the EA corporation!  Its really getting old! 

Message 1 of 10 (953 Views)

Re: At what point do we give?

★ Guide

I rest my case. No one cares

Message 2 of 10 (901 Views)

★ Guide

Likely EA employees hard at work.

They have been clearing the North America servers all week nonstop.

Will not purchase another BF title unless they bring back RSP.

EA has shown they do not care and left the servers we're compelled to play on a free for all. 

Not another dime.. vote with your wallets. 

Message 3 of 10 (891 Views)

Community Manager

I'm sorry to read you're so frustration around this. I know it might feel otherwise sometimes, but the reports really do help. However, but this isn't the place for such discussion, so we'll close the thread. As per the Anti-cheat sticky at the top of the page:

"..we'd like to remind you to please report cheating through our official channels, instead of discussing or highlighting it via forums. This means going forward we'll close threads regarding cheating to ensure our dedicated teams can action the reports via the appropriate channels."

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah EA doesnt give a [Edit - Admin.] about their consumers. I'm a veteran Battlefield 4 player and I been playing BFV lately it's full of ASIAN cheaters ruining EUROPEAN servers and EA don't do anything about it. Im not going to buy ANY OTHER Battlefield anymore. I was thinking to buy bf42 but looking at the current state of BFV??? Hell naw they can [Edit, moderate yourself when posting here please. - Admin.] .

Message 5 of 10 (731 Views)

★ Guide

Ive given a long time ago,they are never getting another cent out of me,and as for the censorhip on these forums - need any more proof that this game is a writeoff ?.

Message 6 of 10 (722 Views)

★★★ Pro
@eggfarts1220

I understand EA's policy of not liking to discuss cheaters in this forum — I respect it — but just to add that, in my experience, it is a lucky shot to find a 'clean' server, on (both) BFV (and BF2042).

It's aimbots, wallhacks, all-spotting-in-map, self-damage-decrease, spawning in enemy controlled areas, and scripts that transform SARs into MGs.

It sincerely is frustrating.
Message 7 of 10 (695 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David Please consider adding a ping limit of around 120 to combat it. From what I have seen most of the cheaters have a ping higher than that.
Message 8 of 10 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WebsterHelios Dude I have awful Wi-Fi (SKY WI-FI) if I play on a weekend my ping is between 100-1120 still fun tho
Message 9 of 10 (562 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ollyoop100 You miss my point.
Cheaters tend to have pings over 120 and having a ping limit that kicks them would lessen the problem.
Not about player's fun factor despite high ping.
On a side note do yourself a favour don't game on WIFI get a cable.
Message 10 of 10 (539 Views)