Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? TDM
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.05.19 01:00
Summarize your bug Checking the assignments screen after i died to check progression. Game UI locked me out couldn't use controls.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Died in TDM when i died while waiting to time out spawn open menu check Assignment progressions
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to use the UI no controller buttons work. I can press the PlayStation button and go to the main PlayStation screen and back again fine. but cant use the game UI
What should be happening instead? lets me close the Screen

Checking my assignment progression in a game of TDM after i died. It showed me my progression While in the background it let me spectate a player. When i tried to leave the assignment screen it had locked out and the UI was unresponsive.

I could still use my controller to go to the PlayStation menu but not the game UI. I tried disconnecting my controller and trying another this did not work.

Only way out of this was to close the game.... or wait for the end of the map. I waited for the end of the game at which point my UI was responsive again.

Video of this in action

https://twitter.com/IntronDepot/status/1130122697726464006

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Re: Assignment Screen unresponsive in game locks me out

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me on the PC.  I could still click around on the other buttons but it never left the assignment screen.

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)