Any team balancing update?

by Spudre-mun

Original Post

Any team balancing update?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just bought BF5 and after about a week I noticed there is mostly no team balancing at all, and I can't keep asking myself why? 
why not even after a "major defeat" the teams don't get mixed up after a match, why do you have a matchmake that puts players in an already in progress game (mostly in the losing team due to

rage quiters), I can get over the fact that you join a match in progress, and it is most likely to lose that match, but the fact that the teams are unchanged after that match just makes no sense to me, everyone is complaining about this, why do you ignore us Dice?  This was a problem from day one and you ignored that until now, and continue to do so, you still update this game with bug fixes, how hard is it to add a simple mix up after a match? It's literally a few lines of coding

Message 1 of 6 (529 Views)

Re: Any team balancing update?

★★ Apprentice

i know our team was buttered 3 times in a row once haha but I do think Battlefield 6 will have auto balancing.

Message 2 of 6 (500 Views)

Not looking like there will be any more updates to the game; I think their main focus is now on BF6

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (489 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nope, it got totally ignored even when I and many have said this is the #1 issue of the game, nothing else.

Message 4 of 6 (476 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GUTENTAAAAG Spotted you on a server last week. There was again the balance issue indeed. About 8 people less in the team. Also level issues still sometimes. All 100+ vs level 50 and below. It went ok for a while. Also have less servers available here. But recently some unbalanced matches .
Message 5 of 6 (445 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

100%. Dice will not patch up again in BF5. All uppdates is over for this game. The balance system is horrible! I'm a high level player and I always get in the team with full of 300+ levels players and in other team you can see player with level 1-50. A big map in each mode that supose to take 30-40min ending in 5-10min multiple times a day. The balance system is totally broken and you all just have to accept that for now. Its like 7-8months until BF6 is out so you can fo sure say that DICE have other job to do and thats why the balance will stay untill BF6 release. 

Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)