Re: Any solution for trail player problem because I can't play battlefield V onl

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any solution for trail player problem because I can't play battlefield V online

★★★ Newbie

Any solution for trail player problem because I can't play battlefield V online just story mode and multiplayer no

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any solution for trail player problem because I can't play battlefield V onl

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

You need to reach out to Xbox support to remove the trail entitlement on your Xbox account. @GhosTsleeper92

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hi @DrMehdiB, are you on Xbox by any chance?

/Atic

Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DrMehdiB I'm dealing with same problem i have the full version of the game plus definitive edition and i can't play the full game from ea play membership...i have an Xbox series S and i don't have an external drive...couple months ago everything was fine but now I can't anymore
Message 3 of 5 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any fix for that??? 

Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

You need to reach out to Xbox support to remove the trail entitlement on your Xbox account. @GhosTsleeper92

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)