Any plans on a quality of life update?

by ZeroSpawned

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any plans on a quality of life update?

★★ Novice

im aware BF2042 needs to be fixed bad and im sure the next tittle is probably half way finished. but currently BF5 needs some bug fixes addressed. the automatic anti tank sniper, not being able to spawn on a plane at all rarely, end of match just pulling out at the overview map and not showing stats and so on. and i still think the fliegerfaust needs to be a pick up and new content to be added. make "war bonds" to support the continuation of more content to be made ill gladly drop money on that yearly.

Message 1 of 10 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any plans on a quality of life update?

I'm afraid support officially stopped quite some time ago

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,103 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You're asking the company that filters words in chat like "bomber", "ea", "kill", "east" and that allows rampant cheating with zero consequences to do something sensible? Do you still believe they care? LOL

Message 2 of 10 (1,211 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@OsvaldohPaniccia So true. I wish the devs did care enough to fix some issues though it is just a fantasy that will never come true.
Message 3 of 10 (1,146 Views)

I'm afraid support officially stopped quite some time ago

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 10 (1,104 Views)

Support for BFV ended after Chapter 6: Into the Jungle, that has been released in 2020... I'm still sad that BFV went that way because it had more potential in its future... Frown
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 10 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

BV5 is the BEST of the Battlefield series, its outrageous that they even do not fix simple bugs and some slight update to the engine....This game had HUGE potential ( i still have around 1k hours on it) but i will never buy any other EA game again if i don't see full scale support for BF5 again... Not to mention that 2042 is a complete bust for them, but they kind of know it.

Message 6 of 10 (893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ZeroSpawned I don’t think I want any of the current dev team anywhere near BFV!
Message 7 of 10 (874 Views)

★ Apprentice

Does this mean the same thing for anti cheat also? Seems EVERY GAME I play has BLATANT cheaters, and nothing had changed in my opinion of playing the game for almost 5 years??

Message 8 of 10 (762 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Jargon113 From what I've seen. Yes.
Message 9 of 10 (693 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you for at least admitting that nothing will be done anymore with cheaters or the game. I will just uninstall and move on.

Message 10 of 10 (633 Views)