Re: Aimbots Aimbots Aimbots everywhere, every server, every day.

by Carbonic

Original Post

Aimbots Aimbots Aimbots everywhere, every server, every day.

★★★ Novice

Is anyone doing anything about aimbot cheats?  Its every server, every day, every game...its unplayable.  Did EA just give up ?  Certainly looks that way to me.  

Message 1 of 10 (1,098 Views)

They're working on anti-cheat but we probably won't see anything substantial until BF6 - best I can suggest is to continue reporting suspected cheaters and to join/create as many Community Games as possible since they can be kicked this way

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 10 (1,077 Views)

★★ Novice

The reporting method doesn't work anymore - there are so many fake accounts now (e.g., 112233423) that hackers can just get a new account, and they're super cheap in China apparently.

Message 3 of 10 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's actually quite some useful advice, avoid the non community servers at all costs.  Worthwhile posting after all.

Not prepared to spend my gaming time reporting people and waiting for no action to be taken. 

I don't think I will be investing in BF6 after all the problems with BF5 and hackers.   

EA haven't done enough (anything actually) to convince me things will be any different moving forward.

Message 4 of 10 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, they better do something for the BF coming out this year. Its ridiculous. They better implement an anti-cheat that actually works on the spot or give us the option to vote kick.

Message 5 of 10 (981 Views)

★★★ Novice

I come back after 6 months, being a hardcore battlefield player/fan i cant wait to get to some crazy action and unexpected random unbelievable combat events...and well that is impossible.

Everyone and their goldfish have a cheat web sites are filled with free ones, all undetected (bet legit players quit and likewise I'm not playing till an update or solid fix) And well it simply unplayable... utter nonsense. After all BF5 went thru does it have to end like this.. even bf3 is playable.

Message 6 of 10 (941 Views)

Message 7 of 10 (934 Views)

★★★ Novice

Appreciate the reply, i purchased this game to play it and have fun for any price. Not .. watching people ruin it.

But hey that is like saying ow stupid example:

"If you see a kid with a loaded handgun report it and well take care of it"

But? Why does the kid have a gun in the first place? Shouldn't there be measures in place to prevent this?

Accidents happen, cant prevent everything Standard smile

but this is well... ow well had fun while i could.

Hopefully someone will have time and a solution to end this free for all someday.

No hard feelings Thank you.

Message 8 of 10 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Carbonic  Sadly reporting does nothing... Just a placebo to keep my mind at ease.

Message 9 of 10 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why cant Dice appoint some server admins?  How hard can that be?  Too much effort?

Message 10 of 10 (780 Views)