Re: About reporting cheaters

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

About reporting cheaters

★★★★ Novice

Why did I report cheater to show to have no fix available?
I've provided solid evidence!

What does fixed mean?

Message 1 of 9 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I think it just means they can't tell you about the result of your report. I would not worry about it.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 9 (847 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Carbonic What is the difference between fixed and unfixed?

I reported eight cheaters on July 10, but now I only get three email replies
The remaining five reports are still new.
Message 3 of 9 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow, logged in to battlefield 5 after giving up on this game when war zone came out and NOTHING has changed. Map loads spawn in a BAM dead, Spawn in again BAM dead, haven't even walked 2 feet in the spawn area and BAM dead, top player 101 kills and died 1 time. EA continues to only care about making money from the cheaters then fixing this game to let legit player enjoy it.     

Message 4 of 9 (725 Views)

Community Manager
@yyffds2017

The "no fix available" for that case is implying the Advisor is uncapable of addressing this from their end. Please use the reporting features within the game to drive a request to the Battlefield team whom handles those reports.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (711 Views)

★ Guide
@CrazyJoes The report functions like pushing the elevator button repeatedly hoping it will appear faster... pure placebo. EA does not give a rip. Abandoned BF5 to the rampant hacking years ago. Show your appreciation by letting the latest rot in the bargain bin before buying.
Message 6 of 9 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you describing this reporting function?
Will this be the most effective way to report cheaters?

Message 7 of 9 (659 Views)

★★ Expert

Good to know.

Left this game almost a year ago, but was thinking about trying again. Guess not.

If the dont change the AC or give us private servers then BF2042 is not a game I`m gonna buy.

Message 8 of 9 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Cheater should be detected with FairFight screenshot capture. If screenshot capture is clean - user is not a cheater. Easy.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Message 9 of 9 (508 Views)