About Battlefield V Definitive Edition content

by PLASTICA-MAN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About Battlefield V Definitive Edition content

★★★★★ Novice

Greetings. You know BFV is through PS Plus so I wanted to know something:

About BFV. There is the Definitive Edition with extra content and the base version, what PS Plus is offering.

There is no way to upgrade to Definitive Edition and there is the pre-order Enlister offer which is locked for now.

Is BFV like Star Wars Battlefront 2 where you can unlock everything and higher versions offer early unlocks for those items? So the Definitive Content for BFV is just early unlock? Or does the Deluxe Edition offer exclusive content not unlockable in the game later, whcih means there is now ay to get it if you claim the PS Plus basic version?

Is that truethat you can get all the content of the Definitive Edition within the ingame store 1000 of the premium in-game currency which costs 10 bucks?

Can you unlock all the content fo the Definitive Edition by playing the game and grinding or it's exclusive to the purchase of such version? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About Battlefield V Definitive Edition content

Hero
Hi @PLASTICA-MAN You would be able to upgrade the base copy to the Definitive Edition. That's what I did when I moved from the Deluxe Edition to Definitive, using the free Battlefield Currency I'd collected (no point buying the Deluxe version as you'll get more from the Definitive one since it contains all the Elites).

However, the Enlister offer is seemingly no longer available, as it was granted by pre-ordering BFV, so I wouldn't expect you to get the BF1 weapons unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (616 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @PLASTICA-MAN You would be able to upgrade the base copy to the Definitive Edition. That's what I did when I moved from the Deluxe Edition to Definitive, using the free Battlefield Currency I'd collected (no point buying the Deluxe version as you'll get more from the Definitive one since it contains all the Elites).

However, the Enlister offer is seemingly no longer available, as it was granted by pre-ordering BFV, so I wouldn't expect you to get the BF1 weapons unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ElliotLH wrote:

Thanks a lot for the answer. Time to claim the game then.

Message 3 of 3 (609 Views)