Re: ANSWER HQ RANKS AND UNDERSTANDING

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

ANSWER HQ RANKS AND UNDERSTANDING

★★★ Guide

Hey all, now just out of curiosity what happens when you reach the rank "GURU" do you proceed to the rank Champion then have to be selected for HERO?

On another note what is a "retired hero"? I know the definition of "retired" but how does that kind of system work would you still keep all your benefits from being a hero?

I do appreciate you guys for taking the time to read this I just want to have a basic understanding of rankings in AHQ  as the ranking explanation on here doesn't really explain a lot.

Thankyou

Message 1 of 23 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @Huskii96 

Nothing really happens once you reach max Guru rank; These types of levels are mainly for fun and motivation to do nice/helpful things on the website.

Champion and Hero ranks can be given at any point but basically require a team of judges to award them. It usually takes an extreme amount of dedication (both in post/exp count and how frequently you're lurking) to earn those particular ranks though - just keep helping out and maybe you'll get it.

A retired hero is just that - they either stepped down from the role or were inactive for a long period of time etc. etc. If they would like back into the fold they just need to Dm about being reinstated..

Check this link out for more info Standard smile https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ranks#ranks

Most ranks are kind of laggy can tell you you're already 100% of the way to the next level for a long time but this is usually just a server desync issue - rest assured your true ranks are up to date somewhere.

Posted solutions and upvotes from EA employees earn you a little extra too

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 23 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hey @TTZ_Dipsy thanks for taking the time to reply. when I mean benefits for "retired hero" I'm meaning like dog tags ect
Message 3 of 23 (1,594 Views)

★ Pro

Hi @Huskii96 ,

Expert is the highest I’ve found so far. I have yet to see a Master or Guru. Maybe they have been recognized by Heroes to become Champions? 

Please see the great posts by @EA_Arcadia on Retired Heroes

Superuser Program - Volunteer Helpers of AHQ

“Even when a superuser decides to leave the boards, their posts will be forever immortalized with a special Retired rank to commemorate their role in the community.”

Superuser Program - FAQ

“A currently inactive Hero or Champion can be recognized by their "retired" title and faded star badge:”

“What happens if I want to leave the program or stop visiting Answers HQ?

If you decide to step away or go inactive, that's a-okay! In these cases we will adjust your rank to an in-active (retired) status, at any point you are welcome to come back and regain your active status by simply dropping a DM to us.”

Message 4 of 23 (1,568 Views)

@Huskii96 

Ah, that's actually a good question. I've played with a lot of heroes but none of them are retired on the forums so I'm not actually sure. Dice Friend tags are only active for the game you were currently playing at the time and you'd need to re earn it for the next title so I would assume it'd be the same for Heroes - If you were retired by the time the next game rolled around, I think they wouldn't have access until they reacquired their status.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 23 (1,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Huskii96 Hero's are hero's on the AHQ forums, unlike DICE FRIEND tags which are specific to the game. Retired hero's have the option to come back in future as hero's, you need to understand that the title is more than just a title.

It's a way of life so to speak and only the most dedicated and passionate people will reach this. These are people who genuinely want to help and excel the community they're amongst.

The dogtag is simply a nice gesture to show your pride and in the title but it should never be your motivation, we can all be heroes with and without the title. Just by being here with the desire to help doesn't just make you a hero but an absolute legend Standard smile

Message 6 of 23 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi @Huskii96
I think these ranks or titles are a kind of incentive and encouragement to do more to help others, and this is a positive thing that has a huge impact on volunteers serving players here to feel they are part of this site and that their efforts are appreciated in EA.
Message 7 of 23 (1,505 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Huskii96 

As @TTZ_Dipsy no real more lvl after guru, champion and hero were elected by champion and hero and only a deliberation between them allows to be promoted. It is therefore impossible to know when a player will pass hero or champion.

It's really difficult i think to be guru, lvl are more longer to up when you have high lvl, exemple i'm pro lvl5 and i think i do make 1000 to 1500 xp to lvl to expert lvl1, it's more and more higher than previous rank and i'm only pro.

I think the easiest way is to help people and not to pay too much attention to lvl. Respect of forum rules and participation is the key of lvl up. Hero and community manager can confirm that i think. 

Message 8 of 23 (1,472 Views)

Hello @Huskii96

Be sure to check this thread about Superuser Program -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Information/Superuser-Program-FAQ/m-p/8842921#M4
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 23 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks @WindowsManTv_CZE  for the retired status Standard smile.

Message 10 of 23 (1,446 Views)