Re: Recon weapon proficiency is not working

by creepnpeep

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_LeeuwI don’t have a video but I think I’ve explained it well enough.

Can you confirm exactly how the recon proficiency is supposed to work?

Is the steady scope supposed to take effect as soon as you aim down sight?

Or does the steady scope take effect once you hold breath, resulting in your soldier holding breath infinitely?

It was my interpretation from their info that we’d have constant steady scope just by aiming down scope.

If the intention is to have a constant steady scope ONLY while holding breath, then I think recon has got a raw deal.

Regarding bumping a thread, I wouldn’t post up subsequent posts if someone would just respond or at least just acknowledge that my post was read 😉

Also bear in mind that I was responding to your post. So I assumed you’d be prompt in replying.

Message 11 of 13 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_LeeuwRegarding the 6X scope, it is not completely still like the other scopes when you hold breath when using it on the Sws-10.
The cross hair is not a solid black line. It appears blurred and also jitters.

If you use any other scope, 8X for example, the crosshair is solid, clear and dead still.

Just try it, you’ll see.

It’s the Red Mist SWS-10 6X scope I’m referring to, with the simple black line crosshair.

Message 12 of 13 (496 Views)

★ Guide
@creepnpeep you're actually implying the devs use their own products... well you do need to wake up, unless u wave a proof of broken EULA in front of their eyes they will not change a single line of code in this game
Message 13 of 13 (399 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help