Free For All?

by BeltzClan6

Original Post

Free For All?

★★★★ Apprentice

This isn't really so much a bug as it is a suggestion to fix something that doesn't make sense. One of the game modes that come with 2042 is Free For All. But there is no way to play this unless you design one in portal (hard to get players to join anything but a bot farming match) or happen to stumble across one in the portal browser.

Why?

Last week you ran one as a featured portal mode as a hardcore version and it was a great deal of fun.

My suggestion is to add this in as a permenant mode. Maybe under the TDM/Rush section. There's room to add it and then we can play it more often. I suggest the same hardcore version with increased damage, no health regen, and no minimap or spotting. It was an adrenaline rush. bring it back, please.

Message 1 of 2 (600 Views)

Re: Free For All?

★★ Pro

First, Im not saying dont do your suggestion.  Hardcore opportunities many people enjoy.  All the power to ya!

That being said, If you include the Co-Op options, There are 3 games for Conquest and Breakthrough, 1 for Hazard zone plus all the portals.

Many people have posted that they're queuing for game and the instance is just timing out.   We have too many options for the population of 2042.  On top of that, DICE has chased away infantry to earlier game releases with this latest patch.  I have played 3 breakthrough games this morning, and not 1 offensive vehicle has been destroyed.   They're literally driving up to flags, and camping.   The missions are Support Oriented this week.

I think DICE caved into the EZMode whining of pilots.   

Message 2 of 2 (487 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help