Re: Feedback Thread: Flashback & Infantry Conquest

by Saman-kingM

Original Post

Feedback Thread: Flashback & Infantry Conquest

EA DICE Team

KIN_Exp-1.png

Today we have an update to share with you about some key changes taking place with Flashback Conquest and Infantry Conquest, two of our most popular Featured Experiences in Battlefield Portal, all based on your feedback.

These two Featured Experiences are proving popular, and we want to continue to deliver experiences you enjoy playing.

As of today (05th May), we plan to include either Flashback Conquest or Infantry Conquest in each Battlefield Portal Rotation Update for the foreseeable future.

Many of you have shared with us that including the Battlefield 1942 maps in Flashback Conquest disrupts the flow of the experience. This week, El Alamein and Battle of the Bulge have been removed from Flashback Conquest.

This is a change that we will keep a close eye on to see if you feel this is a positive or negative change, and we will make the necessary adjustments or revert this change based on the reception we see from this Featured Experience this week.

Alongside this, for Infantry Conquest we feel this is all about Boots on the Ground gameplay and we heard your complaints about the MAV being too disruptive in this Featured Experience, and we agree. We have taken the decision to remove the MAV from the next rotation of Infantry Conquest - please let us know your thoughts on if this improves or takes away from the Infantry Conquest experience.

We rely on your feedback to let us know if these changes help to improve things around Infantry and Flashback Conquest and we encourage you to continue to share your feedback with the Ripple Effect team directly, via this thread.

Message 1 of 41 (4,672 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello!

i understand why El Alamein is removed from the list, it’s quite unplayable if you don’t hop into a vehicle but why does it also concern Battle of the Bulge?

Anyway love this classic conquest mode as it let the player revisit old maps while keeping upgrading their gears.

Message 2 of 41 (4,551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with you. El Alamein would be good only for a vehicles only mode. I enjoy playing Battle of the Bulge and don't think it should be removed.

Message 3 of 41 (4,510 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Agreed about the BF1942 maps, El Alamein plays quite poorly as infantry. Bulge on the other hand is one of my fav maps available now in BF2042 and I love that it's included in Flashback CQ. 

Message 4 of 41 (4,454 Views)

★★ Novice

Bulge was good bring it back.

Only Alamein was awful.

Message 5 of 41 (4,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Removing El Alamein is a great change but I feel like Battle of the Bulge needs to stay. I was just playing on it the other day and it played really well in my opinion. On the other hand, El Alamein needs to stay away. 

Message 6 of 41 (4,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What we need now is you to add some immersion to BF2042 Maps. Those maps doesn't look like it's a battlefield, it's way too empty and soulless 

The gameplay is really enjoyable and nice but the maps are the biggest weakness of this game. When i'm talking about Immersive features  it would mean to rework the maps by adding some items that add a battlefield atmosphere, with for instance :

- Sandbags

- make-shift constructions

- Semi-destroyed bulding / constructions

- more destructible buildings 

- more urban environment : we want cities it's 2042 ! we don't want to fight in potatoe fields we are not farmers but soldiers !

Message 7 of 41 (4,375 Views)

★★ Novice
@T0TALfps Please add BOTS to Flashback Conquest to fill the servers up. Many times i play i only get empty servers. 👍🏻
Message 8 of 41 (4,317 Views)

★★ Novice

it would be great.

Message 9 of 41 (4,247 Views)

★ Guide

Battle of the bulges great map I wonder why it was removed also. The only thing I can think of is the destruction mechanic doesn't work correctly when you throw frag grenade through windows. Mackay ziplining to rooftops and camping of other players etc. 

Message 10 of 41 (4,240 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help