Feedback Thread: 128 Player Flashback CQ

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Feedback Thread: 128 Player Flashback CQ

★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Progression-not-working-properly-for-weapons-and-vehicl...

Quit ignoring the elephant in the room and stop shafting the PvE community. Give us what was promised before launch and get rid of this 'temporary measure' AKA the 7 month long progression cap.

Message 51 of 82 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@T0TALfpsNeeds far less vehicles and helicopters. Within 30 secs of trying this mode I went to the centre flag on Caspian border and was destroyed in seconds like a scene from terminator, rockets and tank and aa and another helicopter hit me at once, I noped it out of that game mode.

Message 52 of 82 (534 Views)

★ Apprentice

128 players would be excellent, but I highly suggest you to make a limit in number of players that can spawn on any point on breakthrough (for example) imagine there are 16 squad in every team. So for defenders if they have to defend 2 spots, so make a limit of just 8 squad leaders can spawn in one point unless they are already in the deployment screen. So you would be forcing people on deploy on both sides and prevent the 64 Players in one point and the other empty one. Also, if you remake maps, it would be excelent if you remake the start point for the attackers so they get the same rules of deployment, this means, they are forced to start far far away if they want to take one specific point being 64 together. 

Other way to adress this would be if you just put an indicator saying "there are already 8 squad leaders, if you spawn you will do it too far away from point". So people wont be encourage to get in to a point if they are so far. 

Hey, can you refix the maps and create a mod called Operations on bf 2042? It would be excelent to see all the feedback implemented on that and 3 days of fights but just 64 if there will be destruction at its highest expresion.

Message 53 of 82 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Amazing change, keep this change please, it fills the mode to the brim with chaotic Only In Battlefield moments which is what I bought the game for and it continues to deliver, you're doing a great job, keep it up!

Message 54 of 82 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

After some games 128 PLAYERS is ok 

But we need more tickets

Games are to fast currently

Message 55 of 82 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@T0TALfpsI just tried CQ Flashback with 128 players, and holy * is it bad. It's total chaos but not in a good way. You can't last 15 seconds.

Those maps are DESIGNED with 64 players in mind. I don't know what do you even have to experiment there. Don't make the only maps that are good in BF2042 look and play bad by forcing people to play with 128 players!

But ok, DICE apparently wanted to experiment with it, idk maybe to put them along the other maps in AoW at some point, which would be a good thing to do, since this way they will not split the already miniscule playerbase with this Portal thing and it's side modes. But please not with 128 players, damn.

Once again: Portal is a good idea IF the game would have been a hit, and there would be hundreds of thousands of active players. But now it just splits the playerbase and it has a lot of content just sitting there almost unused which would fit very good in the 2042 setting!

Portal is half dead! No server is ever full, even the community favorites like CQ Flashback and Rush, and even on one of the most active regions - EU. They. Are. Never. Full.

Message 56 of 82 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No thank you. These maps are not made for more than 64 players. 

Message 57 of 82 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I applaud EA for trying different things. My problem is finding a Flashback game with more than six people playing (Oceania)!

How about backfilling with bots?

Message 58 of 82 (470 Views)

★★ Novice
@T0TALfps Good chaotic fun. Sometimes it feels out of control but I definitely am enjoying this version of the mode.
Message 59 of 82 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dedzigs i mean s1 isnt that far away, patience
Message 60 of 82 (454 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help