128 Bots on PC

by SayouriTakeda

Original Post

128 Bots on PC

★★ Novice

Good morning! I would like to know if it is possible to create games with 128 AI players, at the moment when I am accommodating the Portal configurations I can only add 30 players for each team, is there a way to have 64 for each side?

I'm on PC, thank you very much!

Message 1 of 3 (1,420 Views)

Re: 128 Bots on PC

★ Guide
@SayouriTakeda I can't add or create an experience with more than 64 players total including AI on any map Conquest large. what has Dice done to this game to take away the large numbers on the battlefield. dammit.
Message 2 of 3 (1,357 Views)

Betreff: 128 Bots on PC

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@SayouriTakedathe AI slider is somehow really bugged with portal matches... it wasn't working properly since the beginning but moreover now you just have there "0" standing when selecting 128 player matches.
If you first pick 64 players and add 30 bots per side, you can then go and change it to 128 players and have bots in.
but it's still buggy, if you choose for example 96 players you can add 20 bots per side and with other max player counts the AI count also is not really going up/down in the correct way as really weird numbers are just selectable.

in general 128 bots were never possible, the limit always was something like 64

Message 3 of 3 (1,351 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help