when will we get the new ui battlefield hardline pc?

by cats209

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 3 (1,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: when will we get the new ui battlefield hardline pc?

Champion (Retired)

Hi @cats209

There is no official date for it. Hardline's UI is full with errors and bugs, what I reported several times, but not too much is changed. Because of this bugs, the UI maker Uprise can not insert Hardline in the Companion. Unfortunatelly those developers are busy with other incoming titles, means they dont have time to fix the problems. I can not say that Hardline never gona make it to the Companion, but I am sure its not gonna happen soon.

But when its done it wil be annunced immediatelly.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,041 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @cats209

There is no official date for it. Hardline's UI is full with errors and bugs, what I reported several times, but not too much is changed. Because of this bugs, the UI maker Uprise can not insert Hardline in the Companion. Unfortunatelly those developers are busy with other incoming titles, means they dont have time to fix the problems. I can not say that Hardline never gona make it to the Companion, but I am sure its not gonna happen soon.

But when its done it wil be annunced immediatelly.

Message 2 of 3 (2,042 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @cats209 

I am really sorry, but we do not have any specific date for this update. The best thing to do is to follow our Official Battlefield Twitter channel for all the news or updates, regarding the game.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (1,517 Views)