Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: mouse look problem

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mouse look problem

★★★★ Newbie

when i play bfh sometimes the view igame just looks up/down and then i cant move it its really anoying please helpa me

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@thugglassgamer 

Are you still having some trouble looking around or did you eventually find a fix? Some overlays or controllers plugged into the PC can cause issues from time to time. Have you tried unplugging any controllers or disabled overlays?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@thugglassgamer 

Are you still having some trouble looking around or did you eventually find a fix? Some overlays or controllers plugged into the PC can cause issues from time to time. Have you tried unplugging any controllers or disabled overlays?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

bf1-eye

You've fought crime on the mean streets

Now it's time to be a part of the new fight in Battlefield 1.

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help