download stuck at 73%

by sniperviper376

Original Post

Accepted Solution

download stuck at 73%

★★ Newbie

I want a refund because I bought battlefield hardline and download is stuck at 73% and I tried re downloading it and its still at 73%. either give me a refund or a new download code because I really wanted to play Battlefield Hardline at release date.I hope you guys will help me soon with my problem.

Message 1 of 3 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: download stuck at 73%

★★★★★ Expert

The pre load should start about 3 days before the game launches in your region. Please check your origin client for more information on the exact time of the pre load (press your BFH icon and the exact time should be given).

For now, the pre load has not started and is not available to anyone, so what MTC said above is correct. When the pre load starts, your download should be just fine.

By the way, if you are using any proxy program or VPN to gain access to the pre load faster, or are somehow trying to trick origin to giving you the pre load sooner, please dont do that and turn those programs off. This may corrupt the download process and if it indeed gave you access to pre load now, it will most definitely be corrupted and bugged download. Never use this programs as problems will happen, we can also not provide support if you are using those programs.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,160 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Battlefield Hardline isn't out, so at the moment your download should be stuck at 0%.

Message 2 of 3 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The pre load should start about 3 days before the game launches in your region. Please check your origin client for more information on the exact time of the pre load (press your BFH icon and the exact time should be given).

For now, the pre load has not started and is not available to anyone, so what MTC said above is correct. When the pre load starts, your download should be just fine.

By the way, if you are using any proxy program or VPN to gain access to the pre load faster, or are somehow trying to trick origin to giving you the pre load sooner, please dont do that and turn those programs off. This may corrupt the download process and if it indeed gave you access to pre load now, it will most definitely be corrupted and bugged download. Never use this programs as problems will happen, we can also not provide support if you are using those programs.

Message 3 of 3 (1,161 Views)