change payment currency

★★ Newbie

i can not pay in rupees. i am from bangladesh. how i change it to usd

Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: change payment currency

Community Manager

Hi, @ahmmadsaad 

If you make a purchase in a different currency than you normally do, your usual payment method may not be available.

Some payment methods may not be available for some purchases on Origin, or you may see additional options, like mobile payments.

You will be bound by the terms and conditions for the payment method you choose, which may include the application of currency conversion rates to quoted prices and/or additional processing fees (available from your card provider). Certain payment methods are non-refundable.

More Information on Payment Methods for Origin

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,612 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@ahmmadsaad Are you playing on console or PC? 

Message 2 of 4 (1,633 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @ahmmadsaad 

If you make a purchase in a different currency than you normally do, your usual payment method may not be available.

Some payment methods may not be available for some purchases on Origin, or you may see additional options, like mobile payments.

You will be bound by the terms and conditions for the payment method you choose, which may include the application of currency conversion rates to quoted prices and/or additional processing fees (available from your card provider). Certain payment methods are non-refundable.

More Information on Payment Methods for Origin

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have purchased battlefield 2042 from steam and when I try to upgrade it to the ultimate edition in-game, it allows me to pay PKR1500 which is pretty fair. when I click on it, it redirects me to steam and then steam requires 30$ which is a lot more than the actual money shown in the game. Can u help in this regard?
Message 4 of 4 (810 Views)