battlefield hardline

by DvD067

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield hardline

★★★ Newbie

Hi , today i buy Battlefield Hardline i install it and when i join a server this message show " HSK Automatic Ban [ACWR-61-461-283] [perm][AutoAdmin" Heres my battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/DvD067/stats/1934723952/pc/ 

Message 1 of 2 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield hardline

Hero (Retired)

Hi @DvD067!

That is an autoban caused by a plugin. It prevents players with suspicious stats from joining the server.

Since i checked your profile and i found no reason for a ban, i suggest you to check in the server description if you can contact the administrator and get your ban lifted.

Sadly, ea can't help you since it's not an official Ea server.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (808 Views)

All Replies

Re: battlefield hardline

Hero (Retired)

Hi @DvD067!

That is an autoban caused by a plugin. It prevents players with suspicious stats from joining the server.

Since i checked your profile and i found no reason for a ban, i suggest you to check in the server description if you can contact the administrator and get your ban lifted.

Sadly, ea can't help you since it's not an official Ea server.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 2 (809 Views)