battlefield hardline freezes in episode 3: Gator bait

by chaoticdrummer13

Original Post

Re: battlefield hardline freezes in episode 3: Gator bait

★ Novice
It is ridiculous that EA has not released a patch or any information since this has been going on for more than a week.
Message 31 of 93 (4,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Deluxe edition PS4 Veteran GB stadium doing it to me too.

Tried reinstall, no good, was leaning towards faulty media till I saw this thread

Message 32 of 93 (4,669 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem on episode 8 at the airfield
Message 33 of 93 (4,640 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just FYI I was able to open the boat house door by going to the gator farm first then the mill. Should note that I had to restart this level a few times for the drug bails to show up correct. But I am now past that section.
Message 34 of 93 (4,623 Views)

★★★ Novice

getting the same freezes, in the UK, can't be a download issue since so many people are having the same issue.

for a copy & paste game of bf4 (which should have just been a bf4 dlc) they could've at least made the campaign playable, since they are soo good at making the multiplayer so unplayable thanks to its awful netcode.

fix it ea.

Message 35 of 93 (4,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Looks like I'm having the same problem as many others. I have the UPS version of Battles Field Harding and it crashes in episode 3 when you have to use the Crow Bar on the door.....HELP!!!!!!
Message 36 of 93 (4,408 Views)

★★ Novice
I Just want to confirm that replaying Episode 3 and going to the Gator Farm before the Mill does in fact correct the issue.

It's not really time consuming and if you already collected all the evidence it's easy to rush through.
Message 37 of 93 (4,395 Views)

★★★ Novice
Episode 8 in the airfield, I died, but the reload went to a black screen, spinning blue wheel in top right corner of the screen, and never came back to life. I've got a PS4, live in Ireland and bought game from Smyths. Very disappointing to have played almost to the end and be forced to give up.
Message 38 of 93 (4,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Like plex49 I replayed Gater farm making sure I got all the 'evidence' (think I didn't tag the alligator the 1st time)
Anyway it got me through the door.
Hope there's no more of these

Message 39 of 93 (4,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I played the gator farm first and got all the evidence...still not able to get past the door
Message 40 of 93 (4,181 Views)