Windows 10 will not launch BFH

by Joesep

Original Post

Re: Windows 10 will not launch BFH

★★★★ Novice

This final solution " deleting BFH from Documents " on windows 10 actually worked. Thanks

Message 41 of 52 (3,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

to be more specific you need to got to "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\BFH\settings" and delete "PROFSAVE_profile" and thats it. "PROFSAVE_profile is what is the problem it gets corrupted every time.
you might need to delete it every time in order to not crash the game on startup.

Message 42 of 52 (3,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

3 years later...problem is still here.

Just WOW.

Cancelled my origin access right now, this * is pathetic.

EA won`t be seeing another penny from me ever again.

Message 43 of 52 (3,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me similar way with AVAST, ty 4 advice.

Message 44 of 52 (3,446 Views)

★★★ Novice

to be more specific you need to got to "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\BFH\settings" and delete "PROFSAVE_profile" and thats it. "PROFSAVE_profile is what is the problem it gets corrupted every time.
you might need to delete it every time in order to not crash the game on startup.

Message 45 of 52 (3,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

NOTE : Add the Battlefield Hardline directory e.g: " C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\BFH"  to to your anti virus exceptions, the anti virus software affects services needed to run the game.

Message 46 of 52 (3,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

you are magnifique monsieur screen adjust worked for me. (changing from old  saved settings to full screen via my documents)

Message 47 of 52 (3,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still doesnt work for me it will start and then just crash

Message 48 of 52 (3,154 Views)

★ Novice

easy fix, add an exception of bfh.exe and itll work, for some reason anti virsus block out going and incoming connections w random apps? **** knows but it worked if u add it to exceptions.

Message 49 of 52 (2,638 Views)

★ Novice
@Joesep had same problem, it work this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYGCXd7GDo
Message 50 of 52 (2,339 Views)