by IIIWonderIII

Original Post

Re: Windows 10 will not launch BFH

★ Novice

NOTarget i tried but i dont have a profsave_profile

Message 31 of 52 (4,771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hm, do you have the folder My Documents\BFH\settings, are there other files in it.

Maybe you try to backup the complete BFH folder and remove it completely, the Savegame should be in the cloud per default so your progress should be restored.

If you dont have any files in the Settings folder, I don't think my approach will help you.

Message 32 of 52 (4,736 Views)

★ Novice
2 years later, they still havent done jack *, meaning it was just a lie from the customer support to make you drop the case.
Message 33 of 52 (4,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i saw this post 2 years ago, same here man i really want to play this and im so bored of it already

Message 34 of 52 (4,226 Views)

★ Novice

although i'm a little late, i may fixed this myself. after you launch it on battelog, wait for the bfh window to pop up, then click on it when it appears because it disappears a second and it does not provide a window anymore. i hope this helps

Message 35 of 52 (4,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't work!!!

Message 36 of 52 (3,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This problem still exists 3 years later and from the very first moment I installed it , it hasn't worked. FK EA. Deleted the game and will NOT be paying for my Access Subscription after this month. Clearly they offer SHAT service with no support what so ever. Good luck to anyone else with this problem. 

Message 37 of 52 (3,789 Views)

★ Novice

Hello So I Got A Simple Fix Here:

Go to C:/ProgramFilesx86/Origin Games/BFH/bfh.exe

Left click it and press details

Go to compatibility and change the compatibility mode to Windows8

When your connecting to server and bfh.exe shows up on task manager change the compatibility back to Windows 10

If this doesn't work try this:

If you have AVG Or Avast try to set a exception

To do this in AVG you have to go to settings and it should say exception somewhere in the list.

Put in the previously said C:/ProgramFilesx86/Origin Games/BFH/bfh.exe or whatever it is for you

And also put this C:/ProgramFilesx86/Origin Games/BFH/BFHWebHelper.exe

These are the things i did to make my game work.

I hope i helped!

Message 38 of 52 (3,569 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Fixed it for me! Thanks for that dude!
Message 39 of 52 (3,531 Views)

★★★ Novice

to save all of you guy the hassle i have found the direct problem and this works for all my friends that had the same problem on windows 10.

all you have to do is go to "My Documents" and DELETE you "BFH" save folder and thats it. start campaign or multiplayer and it will work even with antivirust on. 

hope this helps

Message 40 of 52 (3,197 Views)