Re: Where is my emblem I made?

by peace0ut777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my emblem I made?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I made my emblem, I equiped my emblem, I sprayed my emblem, and I get the default spray? Why does MY emblem not spray? xbox 360

Message 1 of 13 (5,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
This is currently a known problem, should be fixed sometime soon. The Devs are already aware that it is happening on some of the current and last gen consoles.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (5,335 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
This is currently a known problem, should be fixed sometime soon. The Devs are already aware that it is happening on some of the current and last gen consoles.
Message 2 of 13 (5,336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks I spent hours on mine! :D

Message 3 of 13 (4,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thx! :D

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

It did work for some people on what I play, but it doesn't work for me. :/

Message 4 of 13 (4,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

Thanks for that NON-Answer, answer, for people who paid for Premium, and want to be able to use all the features they paid extra money for.. WHEN will this be fixed? Soon could be a year, a month, a week, or a day?

Message 5 of 13 (4,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why does this solution say, "SOLVED", WHEN THE PROBLEM ISN'T FIXED at all?

Message 6 of 13 (4,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie
they got the money they don't care anymore
Message 7 of 13 (4,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know im not a premium member like most of everybody else, but me emblem still will not show up at all. and this answer from EA didnt help 

Message 8 of 13 (4,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same prob & it pissed me off. But I noticed when i go to sever browser and choose Asia, for region, it shows all emblems and the spray tag works as well (select button ps3). Also, im playing on a Hong kong account that i made, with US version f the game. iDunno if thats factor.

Message 9 of 13 (4,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem will be fixed when they find what is wrong and how to fix the line of coding without messing something else up in the process.

It's not something you can just fix, it's weaved into everything else. You start snipping lines out of a blanket to fix one hole you end up with another or more smaller holes. Give them time to fix it without breaking the game at the same time.

Message 10 of 13 (4,386 Views)