Re: Visceral is gone, Give HL maps to PS4, XB1 and PC

by SiNsOfThEDeViL

Original Post

Visceral is gone, Give HL maps to PS4, XB1 and PC

★★★ Newbie
Im sure there is some money coming in. Since DICE has shut down Visceral and their game is still up why not give all the Hardline maps to current gen consoles and PC? It would, Im guessing, rake in some more cash via game purchase and battlepacks. I bought premium at launch on PS4 and have played VERY few games on CQLA. I would love to play some DLC with a full server. Renting would probably go up too...Im guessing...No, hoping to see this game get defibrillated and be able to enjoy the DLC because this game is badass. Just a thought. Maybe a wish, from a fan whos life clock is ticking faster than the rest.

Thanks
Message 1 of 4 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
DLC for all, please. You have a great game that was given bad reviews because of last gen consoles and people trying to experience a new game/style at settings they wanted but their machine wouldnt produce. That bs snowballed and the bandwagon was overfilled before they even played the game more than a day AND/OR gave the Devs time to work out kinks they had (majority of them I have read since didnt ever happen to me). I felt so bad for Visceral. So shes on life support now with a few thousand true fans and the rest are average, play now and then type of gamers. Give them the maps, us Hardliners will thank you.

I need this, we need this.

TC
Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, @Toxxic_Cheeto.

I agree with you, I personally have never had a proper chance to experience any DLC content for Battlefield Hardline. I do understand that EA has decided to close Visceral Studios, and I do believe that all older titles have stopped receiving support from the developers.

But with that being said, they can do what they did a while back with Battlefield 4 and Hardline. Which was make all DLC content free to download, and keep for free as long as you got it within the time period. Im not exactly sure what they are going to do, but hopefully something alone these lines can be done to ensure a better player experience.

Hope this was helpful, have a great day!

- Tanner

Still need help? contact the following!

EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en/

EA Help Twitter: https://twitter.com/eahelp?lang=en

▪ Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔

▪ Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

▪ I am not a EA employee.

Message 3 of 4 (590 Views)

★ Guide

@Toxxic_Cheeto

I agree with your suggestion but i highly doubt it's ever going to work out

Now that Visceral is gone i think that EA have all rights towards BFH and wont give it away that easily, however i remember Naval Strike for BF4 was free for couple of weeks so it might work. Maybe you can make a poll on BF Forums and see what people think about it. 

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)