Trial ended after maybe 15 min total.

by jwizzl08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trial ended after maybe 15 min total.

★★★ Newbie

I haven't even owned the game for 10  hours. I've played half a game. I bought access specifically for this, so id be really appreciative if someone could right this wrong for me.  Gt: xSKULLFLOWERx

Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trial ended after maybe 15 min total.

★★★★★ Expert

You may have not played it for 15 min, however for how long did you have your game running? If the game is running in the background and you have not fully shut it down, the clock still runs and it will run out. If somehow you activated your game and it had run for 10 hours, then sadly you wasted that time away even if you did play it only for 15 min.

If you however just launched the game and it was on for just 15 min and not more, then please contact support and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center/ .

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (435 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You may have not played it for 15 min, however for how long did you have your game running? If the game is running in the background and you have not fully shut it down, the clock still runs and it will run out. If somehow you activated your game and it had run for 10 hours, then sadly you wasted that time away even if you did play it only for 15 min.

If you however just launched the game and it was on for just 15 min and not more, then please contact support and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center/ .

Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im aware ofthe concept of background processes. I completely shut down the game after i went into it, the two times I opened the game. When the trial screen first pops up it says i have just under 10 hours of gameplay left, then says my trial has ended when i actually try to play. Even if the impossible occured and i somehow didnt close the game, id still have around 5 hours of gameplay left. Maybe it's not human error, maybe it's a technical error. which is absolutely is.

Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)