Transferring Data & Premium

by SymmolMetrai

Original Post

Transferring Data & Premium

★★ Novice
Hello, I have been playing Battlefield Hardline on Xbox 360 for a while now, and I am upgrading to Xbox One in the next few days. I read on the description of Battlefield Hardline Premium that "Owners of Battlefield™ Hardline Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One.", which I assume means I won't loose my Premium. But I would like to know if my data and stats transfer to the Xbox One as well, as I would like this to happen if it is possible, and I would also like to know if my Premium does transfer please. Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 10 (1,877 Views)

Re: Transferring Data & Premium

★★★ Guide

Yes, your Premium membership does carry over to Xbox One, and also, you will get a one time chance to transfer your stats from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Message 2 of 10 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply. How do you go about the one time transfer, and how do you transfer your premium?

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 10 (1,862 Views)

★★★ Guide

Once you get your Xbox One, you'll go to the Store, and you'll  see BFH Premium will be ''Free'' to download, then  you just download it normally.

About the stats transfer, once you boot up the game for the first time, you'll get a message to do transfer your Xbox 360 stats, and that will only be available on the first time you launch the game.

Message 4 of 10 (1,854 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the help. Looks like I'm definitely buying Hardline for Xbox One then :D Thanks Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (1,852 Views)

★★ Novice

I booted up my game for the first time, and I didn't get this opportunity. Do you know why that is, and if there is another way to get it?

Message 6 of 10 (1,790 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hmm... upon checking here, I'm very sorry but unfortunately the stats transfer feature is only available for Battlefield 4. Frown 

Still, you can get your Premium Subscription for free. 

Sorry about the confusion.

Message 7 of 10 (1,788 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been in contact with an EA Adviser, and they are trying to get the issue sorted and transfer my data

Message 8 of 10 (1,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did they transfer.
Message 9 of 10 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hqve bought bfhardline deluxe edition on ps3 from the ps store and I have moved to ps4 can I download my bf hardline deluxe dition again?

Plz answer

Message 10 of 10 (1,446 Views)