Re: Screen size too large

by JLM1200

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen size too large

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed the screen size while playing BF is too large on my TV. I'm playing on a PS4. I've switched to different sized TV's but the screen continues to be too large. The map and magazine size sections are cut half way off on the screen. I did not adjust anything to cause this. It started this way since I first began playing it. I'm sure there is an adjustment I need to make but not sure what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7 (29,066 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Yall i just found the solution for this problem, all you need is goto option on your BFH main screen OR BF4 whatever game you are playing.

After you click on options goto video, the last option and click on "open screen adjustment", and do you, 

hopefully this was helpfull

peace. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (36,474 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some details about your TV and which kind of connection you use to link your PS4 with your TV?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 7 (29,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I'm using a 32" Vizio Smart HDTV with the standard provided HDMI cable to connect my PS4 to it.

Message 3 of 7 (28,889 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey guys.

If you have an HD box, set it to 16:9 and the tv to 16:9 and it should fit. If you are using an SD signal, set the tv to 4:3 and the pic will fit tho you will have black bars on the sides. If you want to stretch the pic, use that option and the pic will fill the screen tho people will look "fat" and the pic won't be as clear.

HD box with HDMI cable will fix it.

See if that will fix your issue, please come here if the issues persists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ If your issue has been resolved, Please accept this post as a solution. A little XP would be a great gesture to say thank you aswell! ✔

Message 4 of 7 (28,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yall i just found the solution for this problem, all you need is goto option on your BFH main screen OR BF4 whatever game you are playing.

After you click on options goto video, the last option and click on "open screen adjustment", and do you, 

hopefully this was helpfull

peace. 

Message 5 of 7 (36,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@speedy0j What’s BFh or bf4 mean??
Message 6 of 7 (6,681 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (6,613 Views)