Rif.: Question about promo

by IIDaZzuII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about promo

★★★ Novice

Hello, any chance to have any discount to Battlefield Hardline Premium or a Free dlc's rotation? Cause there are no server that playing dlc's in hardline (empty), i'am just a Fan of this title and BF3 and want to put them in my personal collection, i have bought both games.. Just missing a good promo for premium or dlc's. Anyway i hope for an Hardline 2 in future (Great game). Thank you! Standard smile  

Message 1 of 2 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SerAx3L!

I would be pretty happy to see Hardline DLCs or Premium going free since i'm a big fan of the game which is almost impossibile to enjoy now.

Sadly we don't have official info regarding this. All we can do is hope and stick to the official info channels for news and update on battlefield.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (616 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SerAx3L!

I would be pretty happy to see Hardline DLCs or Premium going free since i'm a big fan of the game which is almost impossibile to enjoy now.

Sadly we don't have official info regarding this. All we can do is hope and stick to the official info channels for news and update on battlefield.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 2 (617 Views)