Re: Professional Syndicate 10 Unlocks not working

by Arpadiusz

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@KriKk0 wrote:

Hi mate! it doesn't work for me Frown what i have to do? a big thanks in advance for you!Thumbs up

Hi @KriKk0

if this is your account:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/user/KriKk0/

...then...

Please purchase the following weapons during gameplay and in the same time equip and use them too, to force datasync between Loadout and Awards. Do not buy in Battlelog!

Crims/Sniper Semi Auto:

- SAIGA .308
- PTR-91

When you done the shopping the Syndicate requirements will be visible.

Please provide feedback about the result of suggestion!

Award users who were helpful with the XP button.

If an answer provides you solution don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution".

Message 101 of 185 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not working for me either.
Message 102 of 185 (1,751 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @ThelittlebroWC14

if this is your account:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/RAYOBUSCUS/stats/1009950087/xbox360/

...then...

Please purchase the following gadgets during gameplay and in the same time equip and use them too, to force datasync between Loadout and Awards. Do not buy in Battlelog!

- Decoy
- Stealth Training

When you done the shopping the Syndicate requirements will be visible.

Please provide feedback about the result of suggestion!

Award users who were helpful with the XP button.

If an answer provides you solution don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution".

Message 103 of 185 (1,743 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hei bro! u are a genius it works! but i have another bug/glitch! i'm stuck on the tier reputation! i mean... i plaied some maches (like 5-6, on hotwire with the classic way for earn points fast) and i'm sure that i had reach the tier 4 perk! but at the end of the match when i return on battlelog, it doesen't get count/showed! still 0/10 so what i have to do? i read forums, watched videos but can't find a solution! i'm sure that i reach it like 4 times, in different matches of course, but nothing! think i'm not stupid Standard smile can u please give me an answer? thank u mate for your help and work!

Message 104 of 185 (1,713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @KriKk0

Do you pressing Q every time? If not, the rep. did not count. Before first deploy, go to the loadout of professional. On the left bottom you will see 4 squer. Click there and set up all 4 tier. Doit in both faction for cops and for crims. It will do the selection in-game automaticlly when you reached the score for that level of rep.

TIP: Without boost you need to score 6,000 points to reach T4. If you play Hotwire, activate Objective Boost XP to speed up the progress.

Névtelen.png

Message 105 of 185 (1,708 Views)

★★★★ Novice

done like u do! but in 6 matches worked one time Devil

Message 106 of 185 (1,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@KriKk0 wrote:

done like u do! but in 6 matches worked one time Devil

Hi @KriKk0

I checked your last 10 battlereport. Only 3 times was your score over 6,000. In another 2 round was 50 point sort. You have 3/10 of  T4. So, dont worry. Everything is fine, just keep on eye your score.

Message 107 of 185 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hi again m8! Standard smile i found a blood money server good for tier 4! 5 minutes ago i finished a round! reached tier 4 with 10k+ points...no tier given! still 3/10!

battle report here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/battlereport/show/1/773943403665495360/388789429/

I'm trying to see if reaching tier4 and leave the seerver works! do u have some ideas? thanks in advance bro!

Edit: solved! put a boost, reach 6000+ points with professional and it will work! seems

Message 108 of 185 (1,668 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @KriKk0

now you have 6/10, so just keep going and have fun! Standard smile

Message 109 of 185 (1,658 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought evething but ıt dıd not work plaese check my profile and help me Wondering

Message 110 of 185 (1,642 Views)