Re: Player Shortcut bundle

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player Shortcut bundle

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the player short it bundle on battlefield hardline and have installed it the 4 classes for their shortcut kit say “installl instead of the price of purchase but when I click on it to install it it’s asking me to pay the price it would be to buy it on its own

Message 1 of 4 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@mit5643 

Did you purchase this on Origin, Xbox, or PlayStation? You'll want to make sure after you purchase it the content is also downloaded/installed. Be sure to check your game's add on's to see if it's waiting to be installed.

Here is what is included in the Player Shortcut unlock:

Included Items:

- Every class-specific Battlefield Hardline Shortcut Unlock.
- Enforcer Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Enforcer Class weapons and 2 gadgets.

- Mechanic Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Mechanic Class weapons and 4 gadgets.

- Operator Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Operator Class weapons and 2 gadgets.

- Professional Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Professional Class weapons and 3 gadgets.

Note: This Shortcut Unlock does not include any Syndicate or Promotional offer weapons.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,130 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mit5643 

Did you purchase this on Origin, Xbox, or PlayStation? You'll want to make sure after you purchase it the content is also downloaded/installed. Be sure to check your game's add on's to see if it's waiting to be installed.

Here is what is included in the Player Shortcut unlock:

Included Items:

- Every class-specific Battlefield Hardline Shortcut Unlock.
- Enforcer Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Enforcer Class weapons and 2 gadgets.

- Mechanic Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Mechanic Class weapons and 4 gadgets.

- Operator Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Operator Class weapons and 2 gadgets.

- Professional Shortcut Unlock. Get instant access to 8 Professional Class weapons and 3 gadgets.

Note: This Shortcut Unlock does not include any Syndicate or Promotional offer weapons.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,131 Views)

★ Novice

i bought a shortcut kit on bf1 and non of the classes leveld up and non of the guns that i was suppose to unlock where given to me. i did the purchase on november 26th 2022 and had to try support for help. non of that helped so i gave up untill now that i reinstalled the game and hopes that the issue was fixed by ea.

if i can't get help with this i atleast want my money back because i payed money for nothing at this point.

Message 3 of 4 (416 Views)

Hero
Hi @BigSlisK This thread hadn't been active since June 2019 so I'm going to have to close it. However, please feel free to create a new one to discuss your issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (407 Views)