(PS3) Battlefield Hardline Icons & Players Disappear?

by Amberidia

Original Post

(PS3) Battlefield Hardline Icons & Players Disappear?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A few weeks before today, I transferred personas on my account so that I could continue to play my games like normal. One day, I launched BFH on my system only to find that some of the opponents were invisible on my screen. I've recalled a friend saying that they saw this with another player as well, but this seemed to have been an issue with multiple players. Even before I can join matches, my screen would load an infinite black screen on my game, and after minutes of seeing if it would load me into the server, my console instead soft reboots itself.

After that happened, my game began functioning much worse on startup. The icons in the "Battlepacks" menu would not be there or they literally would disappear from my screen and occasionally my in-game Battlelog will not show any information either. Just this morning, I tried to buy one of the Battlepacks from in the game to attempt to fix the icon issue and the audio in the game suddenly cut out completely, as if the game had troubles picking it up. Suddenly I hear a extremely loud and short static sound come from the game itself that nearly scared me into thinking it was my HDMI cable, but it wasn't because I had it fully plugged into my TV, the settings for it was configured, and I never encountered this issue with any other games I've played. I tried re-installing the game to see if that would work but as I've expected, the results were still the same as before.

I would really appreciate help with this. BFH becomes more and more unplayable for me each day due to the increasing problems I run into every time I startup the game. It was working fine roughly four days ago and I haven't damaged my physical copy so the assistance would mean a lot.

Message 1 of 2 (650 Views)

Re: (PS3) Battlefield Hardline Icons & Players Disappear?

EA DICE Team

Hey @Amberidia  have you tried reinstalling the game and clear any local and online save? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)