[PC] bfh.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

by choiceaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] bfh.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

★ Novice

Hi there Ive purchased the BFH Premium edition and having troubles with the game starting (campaign and multiplayer) I get this error message:

"bfh.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

I am currently on Windows 7 SP1 with all updates (windows + drivers) installed Ive googled how to fix this and have tried most reasonable suggestions, using CCleaner, reinstalling Directx, reinstalling .net framework, updating drivers, repairing game. Nothing has worked.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7 (10,540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] bfh.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Then first method to fix this is to install these and these. But, sometimes this errors is a pain in the "house" for many players and in this case you must follow our guide step by step.

From here begins the hardest part of this guide

1. You need to uninstall all vcredists from your computer with this software

2. Run downloaded software and type visual, then select all items that appear in window.

3. Run uninstall and then confirm uninstall one by one.

After all are uninstalled succesfully, restart your machine.

Now, install again all game prerequisites from above and,

It is Done.

Good luck.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (11,314 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

bump

Message 2 of 7 (10,513 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Then first method to fix this is to install these and these. But, sometimes this errors is a pain in the "house" for many players and in this case you must follow our guide step by step.

From here begins the hardest part of this guide

1. You need to uninstall all vcredists from your computer with this software

2. Run downloaded software and type visual, then select all items that appear in window.

3. Run uninstall and then confirm uninstall one by one.

After all are uninstalled succesfully, restart your machine.

Now, install again all game prerequisites from above and,

It is Done.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 7 (11,315 Views)

★ Novice

im having the same error code ive just read your fix what do the links do please,

Message 4 of 7 (10,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @GEEBEE375 

As I understand you want to know why these links. 

The first link for download Video games - Microsoft Visual C++  http://www.fixeszone.com/learning-zone/download-gaming-microsoft-visual-c-plus-plus.html

The second link for download NET Framework and DirectX for PC video games  http://www.fixeszone.com/learning-zone/download-and-install-directx-and-framework-for-pc-games.html

The third link to download the program. This program will help to remove the application and will help keep your system clean. http://www.iobit.com/install/uninstaller/index.php?name=iu&ver=4.0.4.25&lan=&to=install

Message 5 of 7 (10,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had same problems with Assassins creed unity as well as BHC was really stumped, tried all suggestions on this and other forums, as I was looking  through the windows update list I noticed under SILVERLIGHT were two updates which I uninstalled just to try anything different Both games now work perfectly

if it dosn't work for you u can reinsatall  

Message 6 of 7 (10,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem..but please tell me a normal method ...

Message 7 of 7 (7,396 Views)