No premium or deluxe edition?

by cwk789

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No premium or deluxe edition?

★★★ Newbie

BF Hardline PC disk copy dun have premium or deluxe edition?

Message 1 of 2 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No premium or deluxe edition?

★★★★★ Expert

All retailers have their own edition available. Some will have Deluxe Edition and some wont, it really depends on the retailer in question.

As for the premium, this is an add on to the game and it does not have a disc version. Some retailers will sell it, but it will only come in as a product code version you need to enter and register in your Origin account to become activated. It does not have a disc version, as there is nothing to download.

The expansions when they launch will be available for a download from your Origin client, but other then that, you wont need to download anything for premium.

If you what everything by the way (Deluxe Edition and premium), I suggest you go for the Ultimate Edition on Origin. It is the best possible edition and contains everything there is for BFH, it is truly the best edition for BFH. So if you what all content+ exclusive and you what it all in one big package, go for the Ultimate edition: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/battlefield-hardline/pc-download/base-game/ultimate-edition .

Some retailers also sell this edition for the disc version, but the digital ones are always better in my option.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (451 Views)

All Replies

Re: No premium or deluxe edition?

★★★★★ Expert

All retailers have their own edition available. Some will have Deluxe Edition and some wont, it really depends on the retailer in question.

As for the premium, this is an add on to the game and it does not have a disc version. Some retailers will sell it, but it will only come in as a product code version you need to enter and register in your Origin account to become activated. It does not have a disc version, as there is nothing to download.

The expansions when they launch will be available for a download from your Origin client, but other then that, you wont need to download anything for premium.

If you what everything by the way (Deluxe Edition and premium), I suggest you go for the Ultimate Edition on Origin. It is the best possible edition and contains everything there is for BFH, it is truly the best edition for BFH. So if you what all content+ exclusive and you what it all in one big package, go for the Ultimate edition: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/buy/battlefield-hardline/pc-download/base-game/ultimate-edition .

Some retailers also sell this edition for the disc version, but the digital ones are always better in my option.

Message 2 of 2 (452 Views)