No option to disable double tap to sprint.

by DeltaPhoenix42

Original Post

No option to disable double tap to sprint.

★★★ Apprentice

Cannot disable double tap W to sprint. I consider this a bug/oversight on the behalf of the developers because Battlefield 4 & Battlefield 1 have the option to turn it off. This bug is also present in Battlefront 2, please fix it as well! This is an extremely aggravating "feature" to not be able to turn off because my character will stop aiming when I don't want him to. Please fix this issue and add the option to disable it just like in bf4 & bf1.

Message 1 of 5 (1,373 Views)

Rif.: No option to disable double tap to sprint.

Hero (Retired)

Hi @DeltaPhoenix42!

I'm sorry for you that such a basic customization setting is missing form both Hardline and Battlefront 2.

I suggest you to post both on official forums and on official reddit page to get this matter at the attention of everybody.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 5 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
There is a post about it on the official Battlefield reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/3y0wzl/how_to_turn_off_double_tap_w_to_sprint/

But the issue is with Hardline and there is no section for this game on that reddit site, just bf4 and bf1 which already have the option to disable it.
Message 3 of 5 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 5 of 5 (1,285 Views)