New launcher support

by kitehn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New launcher support

★★★★ Novice

Long story short. Can hardline use the same launcher as BF4? The web launcher is seemingly broken and won't work for me, even with the plugin free launch option it wont work. The game is still listed as upcoming in the launcher. Many thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (1,778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New launcher support

EA DICE Team

Currently it can only Use Battlelog @kitehn no time frame have been said for Hardline to be added. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,720 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Currently it can only Use Battlelog @kitehn no time frame have been said for Hardline to be added. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (1,721 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi all, i think EA is doing a new launching platform for Battlefield hardline like they already did for Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1 and V.

This platform will allow player to launch game from a new platform instead of using battlelog.

For the time you just can wait...

Message 3 of 6 (1,695 Views)

★★ Novice
Latest Origin update, yesterday, goofed up the game being able to run, asking for activation again.
Message 4 of 6 (1,671 Views)

★★ Novice

The good news is that they currently know there is a problem.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ISSUE WITH LAUNCHING BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE AND BATTLEFIELD 4 FROM BATTLELOG. THE ORIGIN TEAMS ARE WORKING ON THE ISSUE. FOR BF4, USE THE IN-GAME ALTERNATIVE JOIN METHODS.

I hope it will be solved soon....

Message 5 of 6 (1,662 Views)

★★ Novice

With Internet Explorer, disabling "game plugin-free" at battlelog profile i can enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3SAJmhS5Og

Message 6 of 6 (1,625 Views)