Re: Marksman Coins

by Arpadiusz

Original Post

Marksman Coins

★★★★ Novice

I am on my way to getting the .300 Knockout and I've noticed how there are almost no places to get these 250m headshots. And since there are I want to make a suggestion to put the range finder binoculars into hardline because it is so hard to guess with the 14x hunter scope.

Message 1 of 6 (16,156 Views)

Hero (Retired)
There's many different places, especially if you play Conquest on the larger maps like dust bowl.
Message 2 of 6 (16,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie
FYI you don't need to make a single headshot at 250m to get a marksman coins, you can make multiple shorter shots. Example: You score 2 headshots at 100m plus one at 50, boom marksman coin. Or even 5 at 50m, boom marksman coin. Just as long as your marksman bonus adds up into 250m increments you get the equivalent in marksman coins
Message 3 of 6 (14,948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need my 10000 coins back

Message 4 of 6 (10,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you get a head shot of 50m or over, it will register a "marksman bonus" once these bonuses add to 250m in a single round that's when you get the coin basically the longer the head shot the higher the bonus, the quicker you get the coin
Message 5 of 6 (9,867 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Dear All!

The reward system of Marksman coins is using a point rollover base. Its means 1 coin awarded after 250 Marksman point, what points you can earn with multiple shoots.
From the total points the system deduct 250 points and you receive a coin. The remaining points will added to the base of the next coins.
For example:

1st shoot: Marksman 130
2nd shoot: Marksman 135
Total: Marksman 265
Deduction: -250
Result: Marksman coin
Remaining: 15
3rd shoot 140
4rt shoot 125
Total: Marksman 280
Deduction: -250
Result: Marksman coin
Remaining: 30

Award users who were helpful with the XP button.
If an answer provides you solution don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution".

Message 6 of 6 (9,845 Views)