Original Post

Re: MAJOR bug in Episode 8....game doesn not play

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
See my last post.
Message 11 of 54 (6,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happen to me. I'm in the gunship firing the gun at the bag guys on the airfield, I die and then the game doesn't reload the episode. I restarted the episode, played to the same scene with the same results. I made sure the disk was clean, my PS4 is up to date, and I created an EA account. The weird thing is that my son played through the entire game without a hitch before me. My PS4 plays every other game as expected. Need help.
Message 12 of 54 (6,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

another bug on the same episode. when you are in a cell with marcus. He should give a thing to get out, and it passed, and if you come closer to the door, the guard come through the door (glitch). Im stuck, can going on without this part

Message 13 of 54 (6,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FOUND THE SOLUTION if u are interested reply and i will post it Standard smile

Message 14 of 54 (5,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of course. Pls, post the solution.

Message 15 of 54 (5,397 Views)

★★ Novice
still no solution for this?!?!
Yet another battlefield game where you have to restart episodes to get through the games and even then it doesn't work.
Joke.
Message 16 of 54 (5,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just got to the gun at the airport plane and died, nothing afterwards except black screen with blue loading arrow in upper right corner!

xbox one fron ea digital vault download

have tried starting over and locks up there each time

any help would be appreciated 

STSJAX

Message 17 of 54 (4,895 Views)

★★ Novice

There will probably never be a fix for this. I tweeted EA and linked them to this forum. They said they hadn't heard of this bug but would look into it. 

They are too busy making money from Star wars now to worry about fixing old games.

Message 18 of 54 (4,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need a solution to the Bug issue during the Airport section in Episode 8 I died using the turret gun and can't load to finish my campaign and I'm really annoyed that every EA game I play has an issue and I don't have any issue with other games currently playing in XBOX One
Message 19 of 54 (4,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok knob heads we've waited several months for this patch to come out and yet no update pull ur heads out of ur * and fix this problem
Message 20 of 54 (4,836 Views)